Hello from Germany

1win

Hey, I am Steven, 22, from Germany.

I learn software and web development since 2016 and had several different projects until now.

The first time I tried affiliate marketing was 2019. At that time I unfortunately did not take this serious. I even achieved my first break-even campaign with FB ads + sweepstakes. I gave up really fast on it.

Now it is 2023 and I am back to affiliate marketing and this time I seriously want to become a top affiliate. I know it will be hard, but I am very dedicated this time.

For about 2 months I am reading a lot about affiliate and online marketing in general.
I already tried my first few campaigns, but could not get a conversion yet. It is ok since every start is hard.

I am planning to document my journey here as follow along. I guess, since I am not that experienced, I will share everything I can.
I am not expecting help from anybody, because I know many will not even have the time or do not want to make the effort.
But if some cool persons are willing to help, I really appreciate it! :)

Anyways, I hope to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!