Hello from Germany :-)

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Fr4nk

Contributor
Dear Luke and AffLift Members,
A warm hello from Germany.

I am happy to be here in this forum.
A few words about me:

First and foremost I am a musician, but doing affiliate marketing for 15 years now as a side job.
I started with German Gaming Websites, later some gambling.
But since binary options came along I started with broker comparison websites and since this time I am active in the finance/trading niche. I am a crypto investor and trader for myself, I like it a lot.

The competition in Germany is so crazy in the meantime and guest articles are so expensive that I started two International niche websites. (For one of them (focuses one special broker) I did some trading videos and want to do a marketing campaign.)

In 2019 I started two own music groups, before I acted as a sideman only. during the pandemic I did SEO for this music group websites which was an amazing idea. In 2021 we played a lot in smaller ensembles and in 2022 there were so much GIGs that I didn’t have time to do affiliate marketing and work on my websites.
I lost a lot of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!