Hello from Berlin,

AdsEmpire

berlino

Contributor
Hi there,
i'm Martino, currently running a few seo'ed affiliatewebsites montized with the Amazon Aff proramm in a few european markets. Nothing really to call home about since Amazon shrinks its commissions year after year. Conversions with Amazon are doin still well though.
As we all know seo results can be quite unforseenable, usually take a whole lot of time to get ranked and yes, you are depending on googles favour.
And actually its far from what its often called beeing "free traffic" due to the amount of time and money you usually have to invest for site building, content and links.

So now i decided to extend my skills and knowledge on to the paid traffic side of affiliatemarketing and become a member of this famous forum with all these guides and super-experienced moderaters and expect to learn big on new traffic sources.

For the longer run i think a better strategy might be to go for a combination of paid AND seo traffic depending on either organic serp or ads competition

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!