Hello from Belgium

CrakRevenue

S14B23

Contributor
Hi, as the title states I'm a digital marketeer from Belgium.
I mainly build campaigns for clients / agencies (Meta, Google) but I also tried some side hustle over the years (some of them with success, others total losses :cool:).

The last months I've been testing some niche site building (normal content mixed with AI content of course) and I would like to expand this in the next few months. At the moment looking form something like : cheap traffic > info site of reasonable quality > ads / affiliate).
Not really into the quick wins because they need a lot of cash and you have to build them over and over again, rather looking for something kinda steady with now and then some extra boost if I see a good opportunity.
Hope this makes sense?

Would really love to hear your feedback and suggestions.
And of course hoping to read a lot of interesting AM adventures here + hope to add some value.

First question: at the moment looking for an alternative for Google Adsense in Europe / Belgium
+ any AM's here from

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!