Hello from Bangkok !

RollerAds

Kangy

Contributor
Hello Rockstars,

I'm an expat residing in Bangkok.

Got my first taste of making online money by spamming playstore during 2014s making almost 300k from over 300 reskins of mario and platformer games. (yes black hat), after the strict implementation and improvement of playstore, all my apps/games were removed and my income was zero out. Then i begin to leech around BHW and did some shady content locking with ig and youtube (yes black hat too), after the improvement by google and fb makes me ditch this venture as it is very hard to scale.

Currently im hired professionally as an automation engineer in bangkok, while helping my partner running her ecommerce venture (i run manage fb ads she runs the operations).

I am looking forward to make extra monthly income with REAL AF & CPA method (not black hat and shady ones anymore), my target is to purchase my dream house here (400k usd) by 2023. So i will need to learn as much as i can within june, which leaves me 29 months to reach my target in 2023.

For 29 months i have break down that every month i would need around 13k of

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!