Hello From a Non-Newbie Who Feels Like a Newbie

kaminari

sd31677

Super Contributor
Started in IM in 2008, by the end of 2009 was killing it with product review sites on Adwords. Then got banned two weeks after I had quit my job (thankfully, they let me keep it). Three years later, left for good. Absolutely killed it for about two and a half years with PPV, but it was all self-targeting. Knew I should branch out, kept dabbling in other things, but the easy money was too good to pass up. Then keeping that going became super stressful (and eventually went away). It was around that time that I finally focused on something more "stable," my own product. Oh it was stable alright, except the only stability was massive losses. Simply put, the whole thing was just too big for me, and I straight up lost my ass

Spent much of 2016 trying to find some way to make that work, plus dabbled in native ad arbitrage, but mostly spent the year feeling sorry for myself. Spent most of 2017 doing nothing but feeling sorry for myself until I was eventually forced back into the work world, where I have been ever since

It was right around that time I decided to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!