Hello Fellow Affiliates!!!

RollerAds

Bluehat081

Contributor
Hello All,

So I have been in and out of the affiliate world for over 6 years. But I have gained the bulk of my knowledge in the past 2 years or so from youtube, blogs, podcasts, a course....or 3, and haven't made one commission. I tried building a niche website -- which was a complete fail, youtube channel, even spamming comment sections on blogs and twitter...don't worry that was short-lived too!! But I have to admit I did fall victim to all the wrong short cuts, analysis paralysis, shiny object syndrome, and plain old self-doubt. But I'm hoping to take a different direction this time, follow instructions to the "T" and focus. As we enter this last quarter of 2019 I hope to build a landing page and drive at least one person to it just so I can get the satisfaction of something I created that is completed

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!