AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Hello everyone!!!

itsmeayman

Contributor
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
23
Hey guys!

Glad to be here. Most likely for the same reason as anyone here, get rich or die trying nomsayin? ;)

No but seriously, I'm pretty new to the whole Affiliate marketing thing. I've done a few pop campaigns before but only one that was successful (kinda?) and here I am one year later trying to start from the basics to see if I might be able to turn this into a long term income for me.

Anyway enough about me, I look forward to meeting new people here as well as seeing things from people's perspective around
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top