Hello Afflift members

Edu-Money

Systematic

Contributor
Hello Afflift members, my name is Martin and I'm from Poland. I'm reading this forum for about 3 months now, but it seems there is no end to it (which is so great!🤩) and I decided to finally join as an active member. Probably I will ask some basic questions soon or create my very first follow along. I'm pretty new to paid CPA (I only tried Bing before), however in general I'm interested in AM since a couple of years and I can't say that I'm total beginner, but also don't have any bigger successes at the same time if it makes any sense... I tried different approaches but I never stick long enough to one particular method or some other projects are still open in TBC mode. It seems that there are so many different paths and aspects regarding AM, that I always find something new to learn/explore which seems to be good and necessary in a way, but also is distracting and it looks like a road without an end sometimes. This is also why I want to focus on learning paid traffic, to be able to generate profits here and to run some other,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!