• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Guide To Running Gambling Offers on Push Launching Tomorrow!

Adsterra

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hi guys, so I have finally completed the guide and it will be ready to be launched tomorrow! It answers all the questions that you wanted to know. To everyone who sent me messages inquiring about this guide, thanks a lot. It gave me the impetus required to finish the guide. I have tried to keep it as short and as valuable as possible!

So the price that I have decided for this guide would be $49 for the first 5 buyers and then $59 for all the future buyers. I actually wanted to include the lander pack with the course and price it higher, but I decided to sell it separately at $49 for ~20 landers ( interactive + advertorial landers).

You can buy them both together at $98 if that suits you better!

The first 5 people to reply to this thread with $49 would get the guide at

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!