Greetings from the West Coast of Canada

CrakRevenue

ProMedia

Hey folks! I joined last night after Luke posted that video about using Propeller and Peerfly. I'm not a newbie, but I may be an idiot! I've been marketing online since 1993. Back in those days we had 14.4 Modems and we created our web pages with Delrina Cyberjack or HotMetal Pro! Ya.... I'm old! I had the great fortune of being a computer analyst for a monster organization that only requires certain "tasks" to be done. That meant that I had many hours every day to do my own thing. And do ... I did! I did very well with Amazon selling for a few years, peaking at about $40,000 per month with just one product. However, Amazon is changing too much for me and there is just too much work to do to keep that going. Plus, the tax guys are idiots! That led me to where I am now. I want to get back into CPA marketing.

I did make some good coin before Google entered the market. We used Overture and sold CPA offers for mortgages in the UK. My dentist saw what I was doing and four months later he

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!