Greetings from a Newbie from Last 3 Years

vohimanshu

Lurker
Hi,

My name is Himanshu and am from New Delhi, India. I entered into this industry in 2014 and this is my 4th year now.

Talking about what all have I tried doing? Well, SEO, CPA Marketing using FB and Google Adwords, Shopify using FB ads, Youtube Marketing and what not. How much am I earning right now from Internet Marketing?

$0, but Why?

I would not point this out as an excuse but yes, budget crunch always acted as a roadblock in my campaigns and the other reason was my fickle mind to try everything that's out there.

So, why have I joined this forum?

Well, Luke Kling was the first person whom I followed when I entered into CPA (by reading Peerfly blogs) and when Kulwant informed me about his forum getting started, then I finally thought that, yes, this forum may be a good knowledge base for internet marketers of all levels.

Hoping to stick to one affiliate marketing method initially and then scaling it up from there.

My contribution to this community will be sharing as much info as I have gathered in the past 3 years and I hope I would be able

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!