Got rejected from a Top Affiliate network, here's what happened

ArielleT

Grand Guru
To any newbie affiliate who has been rejected and feeling frustrated. Here's my story.

I applied to an affiliate network CPABuild after reading a thread here on Afflift top 3 CPA networks. Thank you @IcanFLY

I filled out everything on the application including everything about me, my traffic sources, methods, strategies and applied to their network.

This is what happened few hours later.

rejection-letter-png.11234

The moment I saw that email. My mouth just dropped. How? Do they not see the real value about me and what I do being in the affiliate space since I started at 16 years old. I was devastated and was digging on their website to find their contact email and emailed them back why am I not banned.

What's even worst is that they even said on the bottom "This decision is final and will not be reconsidered".

Jeez talk about getting permanent banned after applying.

If you ever feel like this is happened to you, don't think about the negative things about it.

There's plenty of fish in the sea. There' will be an affiliate network who sees more value to you than others.

Famous people get rejected all the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!