Ghosts in the machine

AdsEmpire

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi , to make a long story short, today i had 2 campaigns that i found with an url that has nothing to do with me pointing to a "website" with all postings from 3/2 and a domain registered on 9/2 ... apparently no one from my staff created that ( or are afraid to admit ). Thats the obscure url : https://darkad.buzz ( no idea if this triggers problems so go there with 3 gloves not 1) , setting of campaigns: traffic from turkey ( not sure is related but i bought and pushed several dating offers in turkey in the last days ) , bid more than the recommended max expenditure which is a non sense at least on the network i used , no other selections specific , obviously no cap on expenditure.

i just catch and stopped it as i sleep and live with/by my mac or tmrw would have spent at least 2k usd...

Most likely scenario is someone from staff messed up things but in the meanwhile as this never happened to me before, does anyone know what could this thing be ? hacking , spoofing , xxxxxxx ? what ? Thanks friends

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 23.25.37.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 23.25.37.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 23.14.53.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 23.14.53.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!