• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

From newbie mistakes to $$$$ campaigns: Voluum Push notifications

Edu-Money

Voluum

Grand Guru
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Have you ever messed up your tracking setup?
*typo in one of the URLs​
*blank space inside a tracking token​
*wrong domain name in a click URL​
*postback not passing a click ID value back​
*landing page not displaying correctly on mobile devices​

Was your offer killed without any warning and you noticed it too late for your liking?

Did you waste money on traffic because you didn’t kill a source that was not converting soon enough?

These are the things I see happening in your follow alongs all the time. They cost you time, money and keep you awake and in front of your computer as your mind can’t shake the fear of everything going south.

But from my point of view, they are easily preventable and don’t really have to be part of the game.

I haven't said much about it for some time now as I didn’t want to spam you, meantime collected all of the materials to create one post out of it, this is the end result.

Scenario #1: You set up your campaign incorrectly

The way to make sure your setup

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!