• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Free Lead Magnet Generator

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
A very easy way to build up your email list is to offer "lead magnets" to the people who subscribe to your list. Most of the time you'd have to use PowerPoint or make a .PDF document that you deliver to someone after they surrender their email to you. It's really not that hard to use tools like those, but it can be time-consuming and a bit difficult if you don't have design skills.

I just received an email about a free platform that allows you to easily create sexy lead magnets, such as Resource Guides, Checklists, How-To-Guides, and Case Studies. They have pre-made templates you can use and you create the lead magnet all from the comfort of your browser. The templates look really good and can even give you some great ideas for your own lead magnets.

The tool is called Attract.io.

screen-shot-2019-11-15-at-9-51-45-am-png.6782

I've only briefly used it so far, but I'm very impressed with it so I thought it would be worth sharing with all of the members here. Try it out and let me know what you think of it ;)

Edit: I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!