AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Fraudulent Leads

caleb

Grand Guru
RevShare
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
444
Recently I have been reading a lot of threads with networks closing accounts because of fraud leads. I am just curious to those that have experienced being accused of send fraudulent leads, have you checked your tracker for the city that the leads show up? Does these fraud leads only show one city on your tracker or does it show multiple cities. I would assume that if the leads are fraudulent, it will show only as one city
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top