• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Official FPTraffic - Social Media Marketing Tool

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I realized that although FPTraffic has been discussed quite a few times here on the forum, I never actually made an official thread for it that I can keep updated with news/updates. We've been making some nice improvements lately to it, so now seems like a good time to finally make a thread 😂

I own affLIFT, but I also own a company called FPTraffic. FPTraffic was my first business to earn $1,000,000 and was the main reason I was able to start working on my own businesses full-time when PeerFly shut down and likely one of the reasons I had the confidence to launch affLIFT in the first place.

So, let me tell you a bit about it 👇

FPTraffic

Nearly 10 years ago, I was in a small mastermind group on Skype with some friends who were building Facebook Pages. Facebook Pages were still fairly new at the time and as marketers, we realized there was a big opportunity to build, grow, and monetize Pages. But, there were a few pain points we kept running into.

1. Finding content.
2. Scheduling content.

I do not consider myself much of a programmer, but I am a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!