Skro
One single dashboard to manage all your ads. API Integrations for Meta, TikTok, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, Sedo, Tonic, System1, Bodis, Clickbank...

Forum Issues. Missing Content, etc. Anyone else?

Adsterra

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Is anyone else having any issues with the forum?

I keep running into a weird issue where content is missing, and a page refresh doesn't fully fix it.

Example 1:

I had a page open where I knew there were replies, so I refreshed the page. Some of the replies appeared, but I had to refresh again after that to get the other half of the replies.

Example 2:

I send a message to someone, and then my computer went to sleep. When I came back it appeared my message wasn't sent. So I refreshed and it apparently wasn't sent. So I typed the message again and sent it, and then the first message I sent appeared, along with the 2nd message.

Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? These are just a couple of examples, but I've had many similar situations over the past weeks/months, too.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!