Follow Along Follow Along previously SelfAdvertiser now with Tonic & ZP

Geozo

anarchy01

Super Contributor
I have setup a new campaign and thought it would be good to also do a follow along with it. Not much to report yet as its in Approval status so will need to wait.

Traffic Source: Self Advertiser
Offer: Sweepstakes Smartlink
Promotion Type: Direct
Tracking: Might.io

So I am not really familiar with Self Advertiser, I think I have used it once a long time ago but I hear good things about it so thought I would give it a try. I contacted them to ask which offers generally do well and sweepstakes was one of them.

As the campaign is in approval stage and as its the weekend I will probably need to wait until Monday for an update. I will be using Might.io to track it as I am currently testing it out.

1-jpeg.47

I am targeting the UK, with a CPM bid of $3.00, I could go lower but the traffic drops off according to the traffic estimator if its accurate.

screenshot-from-2018-05-05-18-29-26-png.48

Targeting options are quite good with few options, I am targeting desktop and just the MAC & Windows OS.

screenshot-from-2018-05-05-18-31-54-png.49

Left the above settings as default and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!