• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Guide First Impression of Vimmy

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Vimmy has been a member of affLIFT for quite awhile (@Vimmy) and I signed up to run some traffic a LONG time ago but never got around to running much (there are a lot of great push traffic sources), but recently I ran some new campaigns so I thought I would give you my "first" impression :)

First off, Vimmy provides traffic across 4 different formats:
  • Push notifications (classic web push)
  • In-Page Push
  • Popunder/Direct Click
  • Calendar Push
So far, I have only focused on classic and in-page push.

Before I go into a running a campaign, here is how you can deposit on Vimmy:

1675358218448-png.35128

The minimum deposit for most options (Visa, Webmoney, and Paxum) is just $100. Wire transfers require at least a $500 deposit. Capitalist and Payoneer are also both available but you need to contact your account manager to get those setup.

I paid with my Mastercard and it was no problem and instantly added to my account.

Shortly after I made my deposit, Alexander from Vimmy added me on Skype and sent me a message. This is how it started:

1675358437011-png.35129

I typically start with the traffic sources

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!