Follow Along First CPA Campaigns - Pop Ads + Max Bounty/ Zeydoo - Goal: $100/Day Profit (Spooky Contest)

RollerAds

Alucard

Contributor
TLDR: Not a complete newbie, but somewhat new to affiliate marketing. I think giving my full thoughts on certain things can help me get better insights from people. I did something similar on Twitter with ecom. I’ve never done a FA on a forum. So I don't know if there's a certain length requirement but skip the back story if you don't care.

I’ve decided to join this challenge and do a FA for a few reasons.

Over the past few years, I’ve made thousands online but also lost almost all of it.

Learned from my mistakes, and got into financial management, etc

But what better way to make money and use the KSEs (knowledge skills and experience) I’ve gained, than finally taking this seriously?

Affiliate marketing is more feasible in my situation.

I don't have a huge budget or income right now so ecom is out of the picture. I want to run paid traffic because free traffic methods are slower and time-consuming.

No rush, but when you've hit certain numbers with online marketing buying media, it's hard to be satisfied making money online with other ways (don’t like trading, etc).

Also:
  • It’ll help

Attachments

• Reports · RollerAds (1).png
    Reports · RollerAds (1).png
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,360
  • LanderLab - Build Landing Pages That Convert! (2).png
    LanderLab - Build Landing Pages That Convert! (2).png
    234 KB · Views: 157
  • Reports · RollerAds.png
    Reports · RollerAds.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Reports · RollerAds.png
    Reports · RollerAds.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!