Few beginner questions please.

kaminari

Hopeful

Contributor
Hello all, I am totally new to CPA and have taken an online course to familiarize myself with all that's involved before coming here. Having completed the course I have a few questions I would like to have clarity on before I should start my first campaigns please. Let me itemize them for uniformity:

1] When you go to a site like Max Bounty to get offers and should choose some, why is there the need to have to re-create that offer's ad into your own, is this due to copyright laws?

2] Would building a page for an offer on free hosting sites like google sites be just as good as having your own full blown website?

3] Is there a better site especially for newbies which is either equally as good or maybe even better than Max Bounty?

4] Which is THE single best traffic source for the offers?

5] What are the very first steps to creating your first campaign?

6] Can I start with as little as $10 for a Campaign as the course is suggesting then build on that or is there a recommended amount?

Any help with the above questions wlll be greatly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!