Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

FB Ads reporting question

Tonny

Super Contributor
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
95
Hello guys, I wanted to know if anyone has been able to pull reports based on "dynamic" headlines, texts and images, like I wanna know from "ad1" which of the dynamic headlines had more clicks. Is that possible? I'm having issues trying to understand their reporting platform so any advice would be appreciated.

This is what I have so far but as you can see "it doesn't break down" or split the stats based on the actual headline (and I've seutp 5 different headlines in the same ad):

screenshot-2024-05-19-at-8-48-00%E2%80%AFp-m-png.51672


screenshot-2024-05-19-at-8-48-19%E2%80%AFp-m-png.51673
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top