• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Facebook Click Tracking

Edu-Money

iclix

We run FB ads on dozens of accounts. Mostly driving traffic to our in house web properties. We generate leads and sell directly to end users.

FB never has an issue with this, but in the past, I have run into problems when promoting a 3rd party or affiliate offer. These are pretty clean offers like life insurance etc.

For these ads, we would drive traffic to an advertorial type blog post and link out to the offer. I want to do my best to avoid FB having an issue and I am wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendations for setting up conversion tracking.

# 1 - Is it best to just put my FB pixel on the backend of Cake where the affiliate offer is hosted? And if do this then does it raise a red flag with FB that my account is pinging back conversions from the same URL as anyone else running these offers on FB?

# 2 - Should I just configure my click tracking campaign to include my FB pixel and have it ping back conversions from there. One concern again is my advertorial page and link to ad is something like MyFinanceSavers.Report

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!