• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

[Exclusive feature]: Postback Tracking for Girlfriend or Boyfriend

CrakRevenue

Laurent

Super Contributor
Partner
We've been quite quite silent over the past couple of months as we've been working very hard to release this exclusive feature.

TL;DR - Click here to get the full picture.

A bit of Backround first:
Following the valuable advices from our friends at Semrush, we started digging into our AdWords and Google Analytics to figure out what were the top queries generating conversions on our site.
We quickly realized that out of 10 signups on TrackingDesk, 7 were generated by keywords such as:
  • How to track my girlfriend
  • How to track my wife's wherabouts
  • How to track my boyfriend drinking habits
We were naturally disappointed to see those queries but we stayed optimist and started thinking about how we could turn TrackingDesk into more than just a conversion tracking platform.
Click here to see what we came up with.

What now?

We will gradually sunset TrackingDesk as you've known it, so we can focus exclusively on these new tracking feature.
You can register for the beta here or learn more about the product road map here.

We really hope you will like what

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!