Follow Along Email marketing campaign for affLIFT (AMs)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I do a lot of email marketing for affLIFT. As members, you see a lot of it. For example, the newsletter I send out every Tuesday and Thursday. That newsletter helps get engagement from thousands of people. But, a lot of my email marketing is kind of "behind-the-scenes" where you might not notice it.

Today, I was going for a walk and came up with an idea for an email marketing campaign I could do for affLIFT that might help draw in some new companies and has the goal of bringing more Affiliate Managers into our community.

When I was an AM, I was VERY active on all the popular affiliate marketing forums. This benefitted the company I worked for, but it also helped keep me in the loop on what was happening in the industry, what affiliates were doing successfully, and helped me make better recommendations to the affiliates I managed. Of course, it also helped me build up my reputation in the industry which eventually lead to me launching affLIFT 🚀

So, it can certainly be beneficial to companies (especially affiliate networks) to encourage their account managers to join and participate in our

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!