Earnings forfeited from one bad offer?

CrakRevenue

lexsabriel

Hey guys, I was informed by Lemonads that they closed my account on the network and I still have earnings that haven't been paid out. I started running Lemonads offers sometime late June or early July, and my payment terms were net 30 but monthly pay cycle. So I have $300-$400 that I earned in early July that I haven't been paid since they only pay out on the 15th and 30th.

This week I found out there was an offer that came back on the network that I was doing pretty well with. I ran the offer and after 20 conversions (~$35) the AM told me they would check leads.

After that I was told they were all fraudulent leads and my account was immediately closed. I was extremely disappointed by this, because I had run the SAME offer before on the SAME traffic source with no issues, and they shut down my entire account. I asked my AM what would happen to the $300-$400 I already earned but was told they "have to check with the team".

What are my chances of getting the earnings out from Lemonads? Has this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!