Don't Be Like This Guy... Clean Your Landing Pages AND Test Them

CrakRevenue

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Every once in awhile I see some affiliate (usually a noob) mention that they use an adblocker.

The first thing that comes to my mind is WHY?!?

giphy.gif

If the area a business that you’re working in almost 100% relies on advertising, what sense does it make to have an adblocker? You’re just blocking yourself from seeing other affiliate ads… for free.

I love being subscribed to various push notification feeds. Almost every hour I get ads sent straight to my computer. I don’t even have to go out of my way to see affiliate ads/landing pages! :love:

Today I got an ad, which of course I clicked on, and was redirected to a totally jacked up landing page. This affiliate probably wonders why his landing page doesn’t convert. Perhaps it’s someone here on the forum…

Let me show you the landing page. It’s quite possible you’ve seen this page in spy tools, as it’s been around for years now. 👇

screen-shot-2020-06-16-at-1-23-55-pm-png.12224

You can probably already see one major error on this landing page, but there’s so much more than the most obvious one.

Let’s go over each

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!