• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Do you have traffic?

CrakRevenue

MartinB

Super Contributor
Every time you sign to a new affiliate network they ask you if you have traffic. I'm still not getting this questions since we buy traffic from traffic sources so of course we have traffic. But the more I'm in this world, the more I understand that having traffic does not mean have a lot of traffic.

For example I feel that the traffic I'm getting on my pop campaigns, even with broad targeting, is not enough. Today my best campaign did around 2000 visits. It's pop and I understand there is much more traffic on Push but still...

So the questions/brainstorming idea is: how to manage to have tons of traffic with a single traffic source? Is that even possible?
When they ask you:"do you have traffic?", what

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!