AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Do you do affiliate marketing on the weekend?

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
26,101
I've noticed for years now that affLIFT is way less active on the weekends. It's always been like that. It kind of worked out for me since I have a family and my wife and kids would be really upset if I spent my weekend on here all day like I do Monday to Friday.

But, I still typically check on my campaigns here and there throughout the weekend. I probably spend less than 30 minutes total.

I'm curious, do you do affiliate marketing on the weekend? Since I would say I do not, "doing affiliate marketing" means you spend more than an hour on affiliate marketing.

I'll be interested to see the poll results!

1646936160304-png.25147
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top