Do Not Think Of Working with Propellerads Until You Read This. (MUST READ)

CrakRevenue

John

Super Contributor
If you are looking for a depressing, Soviet-style marketing experience that is equally unfriendly to newbies and advanced marketers, this is going to be the most exciting thing you will ever read. I am going to share my experience with @PropellerAds. My experience with @PropellerAds has been one of the most unpleasant interactions I've ever had with a business in my entire life. I am writing today to help you make an informed decision before you even considering opening an account or spend money with them.

The issues with @PropellerAds stem from their Soviet-style Know Your Customer (KYC) team. When talking to these people, you will get the feeling like you are dealing with a seasoned Soviet bureaucrat with 30 years of experience working at the Министерство транспорта Российской Федерации. You've come to renew a permit. They don't want to help you under any circumstances.

The reason for this is because they're terrified of getting their payment processing shut off. Brian Krebs wrote a great book called Spam Nation. If you're looking learn more about their mindset, I would highly recommend it.

This mindset has made it impossible to do business with them.

My bad experiences with @PropellerAds

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!