Covid Brought Me Here And I Don't Regret It

1win

justusscott

Contributor
Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be part of such an active community. You all are super responsive, positive, and helpful.

Backstory:
I've known about affiliate marketing for years but was unsure of if it would be a good fit or not. With a lot of loud and unreliable voices in the IM space, I was definitely a victim of "shiny toy syndrome" and "analysis of paralysis". I'd heard of crazy stories of affiliate success but would always convince myself that it was "too late" to get in.

With the quarantine bringing me extra time to reflect (and fear that my job would be next on the chopping block) and get serious about making side income, I knew affiliate marketing would be my first step in this space. My ultimate goal is to create my own products after learning the ins and outs of marketing others.

So I've joined this forum, STM, signed up for every virtual conference I can find, joined FB groups, and am voraciously consuming everything I can to master this and stick to it.

From all the different sources I've came across, this community is the one that has gotten me to take action and see

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!