Country Code Lookup Tool

Geozo

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have been a quite busy with family stuff recently so not had much time to post as much as I would like so thought I'd share something I was playing about with recently.

As we all know most affiliate networks will show you what GEO's offers are available in by using the standard 2 letter country codes, now once you have been doing this for a while you tend to pick up on what they are, for instance TH is Thailand etc. but I always like to try and automate things whenever possible so I don't have to re-do the same thing over and over.

Hence the birth of this country code lookup tool, It's nothing fancy just a simple spreadsheet with some lookups which you can enter a 2 letter country code into and get some basic information back about that country, like name, country name, languages, capital city, region and currency etc. I may look to include more data later on but for now this serves my purpose which is to give me a name and languages mostly.

Using the data I gathered I have created a Google spreadsheet and will share

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!