Change your web browser, boost your productivity?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Did you ever think just changing which web browser you're using could give you a MEGA productivity boost? Yeah, me either.

I first learned about the Sidekick browser about six months ago on Product Hunt (it was both the #1 product of the day and week) while it was in BETA, and I've been using it ever since. Now it's no longer in BETA, and they've fixed the bugs present at the time. So it's ready for anyone to download and use without any major bugs.

There are some unique features that Google Chrome doesn't have, such as workspaces/sessions, built-in notes, split-view, and more, that have made my work as an affiliate media buyer much easier (and faster). I honestly can't believe the major browsers haven't made changes like this, but I suppose not everyone spends 90% of their time online working in the browser...

I made a YouTube video to show and describe how some of this all works. :)

It took me 1 - 2 weeks to get used to using this new browser, but once I finally got used to the differences, I couldn't imagine switching back to Chrome. It's super easy to get up

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!