Can you anyone help me understand how this bot trap script works?

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Hey guys,

So I was browsing though some landing pages I downloaded earlier, and found this bot trap script on one of them. I don't know how this works, and how I could potentially use it with my landing pages. Can anyone help me here? Thank you!

"use strict";var botTrapUrl="https://domain/humanVisit/trap?visitId=",prodUrl="wss://domain.cc/open/visit/ws?visitId=",devUrl="ws://localhost:8080/open/visit/ws?visitId=";function uuid(){for(var e=[],o="0123456789abcdef",t=0;t<36;t++)e[t]=o.substr(Math.floor(16*Math.random()),1);return e[14]="4",e[19]=o.substr(3&e[19]|8,1),e[8]=e[13]=e[18]=e[23]="-",e.join("")}function humanVisit(t,e,i,n,a,r){t.onopen=function(e){var o;r||(o={type:"visit",campaignId:i,placementId:a,trafficId:n},t.send(JSON.stringify(o)),grecaptcha.ready(function(){grecaptcha.execute("6Le51MkZAAAAANaUO8VnvcxJ1Y5gE2reiFTRhNWU",{action:"homepage"}).then(function(e){var o={type:"google",token:e};t.send(JSON.stringify(o))})}))},t.onmessage=function(e){console.log("Received Message: "+e.data)},t.onclose=function(e){console.log("Connection closed.")}}$(window).on("beforeunload onunload",function(){setCookie("coolgift-refresh",1,3e3)}),$(document).ready(function(){var e=getCookie("coolgift-refresh"),o=getCookie("coolgift-visitId");e&&o||(o=uuid(),setCookie("coolgift-visitId",o,864e5)),$("body").prepend("");var t=getUrlParam("campaignId"),i=getUrlParam("trafficId"),n=getUrlParam("placementId"),a=getUrlParam("env");humanVisit(new

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!