Follow Along Building my own Push Subscribers

Adsterra

damnsmiley

Super Contributor
Hi everyone, welcome to my follow along thread! This is my first post in the group and i want to start by documenting my process of building my own push subscribers and also monetizing it with my own ecommerce product offers. I hope to build up to 10k to 100k subscribers before month end. Below is my steps.

Traffic source: Targeted Facebook groups
Push Subscriber Server: OneSignal (I was using foxpush but changing it now)
Budget: $50
Offer: My own ecom store

Idea for traffic: So I want to run a giveaway on some facebook groups that i found and then have them click allow to be entered into the giveaway so the contest will last for 3 to 7 days so at the end i will send $25 paypal to a random winner.

So i tried this method last week and managed to get 225 subscribers with FoxPush but yesterday I decided to run my first campaign to see how it goes but to my surprise, it failed woefully because FoxPush was not able to send to all my subscribers. Only 4 clicks so far but it claims to have sent to all the 225 subscribers. I know

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!