Follow Along Building an email list

MGID

dood

๐Ÿš€
Staff Member
Community Leader
Inspired by the "Charles Ngo Affiliate Marketing 2.0 Crash Course" I decided to try and build my own email list to promote affiliate offers.

I'm starting a Follow along hoping I'll get some good advises along the way since I consider this to be a long term strategy when many thing can go wrong :)

In thread above I've posted about the great Wordpress plugin I've found - https://www.groundhogg.io - which I'll use to create automated E-mail responses for my list. (funnels).

I'll be updating this first post many times, when I find a new tool to use in the process.

So for now:

OBJECTIVE: To build an email list which can generate profit when promoting affiliate offers

TOOLS TO BE USED:
Wordpress
- as a base where I can store my contacts, landing pages, CRM tool etc. (free)
Groundhogg - CRM plugin capable of creating email funnels (free)
CloudFlare CDN - So I can fully cache my landing pages all over the world - no need for a VPS - since my landing pages are going to be pure HTML with an opt-in form (free CF plan)
BeMob tracker - to track conversions and handle postbacks to my CRM (free)
Hosting -

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!