Between $3000 and $8000 profit a month with Sweepstakes & Facebook Ads

Geozo

DiezeL

Super Contributor
Hey Hey Afflifters!

I'm DiezeL, 25 years old and from The Netherlands. I've been away for a while because I had to focus on my campaigns but today I decided to come back! I've been into internet marketing for (on and off) 5 years now. Tried many different traffic sources and methods. I had some success here and there but never anything significant. Until I got into BH Facebook Ads and Sweepstakes about 6 months ago. Now I'm making between 3k and 6k profit per month and that feels absolutely great!

Screenshot revenue per day - June 2020 Euro:
schermafbeelding-2020-06-30-om-15-09-07-png.12461

I'm not here to brag or anything but I know that there are a lot of people like me 6 months ago that struggle with making a stable income in this business and I know that reading posts like this can be a huge motivation to keep going.

I'm also interested in meeting new people that are in the Facebook Ads game so we can share valuable information that can help both of us.

Greetings,
DiezeL

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!