Best approach optimizing ISP?

MartinB

Super Contributor
I red this https://afflift.com/f/threads/step-10-campaign-optimization.7481/ but can't understand which move to make i my situation.
As @jonathanbouchard suggested in another thread maybe I should consider running these ISP all in different campaigns and see the performance. Well, he did not suggest exactly this (the situation was different) but I could go this direction.

YPPkO25.png

In this campaign optimizing ISP seems to be the only move I have but I'm not sure how to make it properly before splitting the campaign in 4 different ones.

I see a huge potential in the first 3 and less in 9mobile.
  1. Should I cut 9mobile and continue running?
  2. Drilling down for Browser versions? Does it makes sense? Propeller is not allowing me to exclude detailed versions as PopAds does.
  3. Drilling down to OS does not make sense since I'm already targeting only one OS.
  4. Drilling to Device type I don't see much potential. The conversion are distributed across so many devices. Will these micro blacklistings impact the performance?
RAOtLSy.png

Any idea folks on this specific case since I found out that I'm often in this situation when I do not know how to optimize the ISP when they are all

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!