Follow Along Beginning again with the Basic Pop tutorial

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

jumper

Super Contributor
This won't be updated as frequently as I like, since I have to work in-between.

I have a little experience in optimization in other fields a long time ago. The problem - I see - with optimization is stability. Having said that, with the first tutorial and 7 offers I ran into a problem where I needed to tweak to the individual offers level and there were conflicts to optimize further.

I decided to concentrate on 1 offer (of the 7), and continuously shave the countries and website IDs that are not performing. Instead of doing a couple of runs, I will continue the runs till they get to profitability and block others that are not performing. Because the funds exhaust at a fast pace - especially at the beginning - I am staggering the runs every 6 hours.

Every run is costing 2.50 so I can concentrate on optimization and not the cost. If I concentrate on good results the money will come.

Wish me

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!