Bad offers Vs Good Offers and why?

MartinB

Super Contributor
The question is simple but maybe the more experienced folks in here can help me.

From what I understood, there are Affiliate Networks that have good offers and there are some with less good offers.
A good offer is one that converts. Of course, all depends on your approach, traffic source, etc but simply put:

If I run direct and with one offer I do 200 conversions and with the other, i do 2 conversions and both are recommended by the AM, there is something wrong right?

Let's say that the AM from network A says: these are the best we have, run them on pop and they are direct. I run them and they make 2 conversions.
Let's say that the AM from network B says the same and their offers make 200 conversions and I have a lot of data to work with.

Are the offers from the network bad offers or it's me not being able to run them?

So the question is, are there better networks than another? Do some networks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!