• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

AWS Vs Shared Hosting?

CrakRevenue

fafang66

Right now I am using shard hosting. However, given that I KEEP hearing about the goods words about AWS and how fast it is, I am doubting if shared hosting is really a good choice... I am hesitated as to whether I should switch to AWS. I tried switching to AWS (from my own shared hosting) a few weeks before by myself. OMG, it took me more than 2 days to learn and I still couldn't figure out what I did wrong. In the end, I still couldn't manage to move my site to AWS and have to stick with good old shared hosting.

My concern is, if I use aws, I will be doing everything by myself if anything goes wrong. I am not tech-savvy. The BIGGEST advantage of shared hosting is, if there is anything goes wrong, I can always ask their staff and have things solved out. So in my case, I think shared hosting would be a better choice for me. That's what I am thinking, but is the reality really

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!