Approach for manual media buying

AdsEmpire

Adriccino

Contributor
Hey everyone!
Hope you are all fine and well and rocking those numbers. I have a question for the community that has been roaming in my head for some time now.

So far I have worked quite a lot with ad networks that offer target cpa option, like the one in propeller. And I really really like this bid model when it comes to testing offers themselves. But as Im dwelling into new traffic sources (DSPs), many of these guys run only on manual bid (CPC or CPM) and after researching I found two main ways to go with, which are:

-Start with a low bid, to get a feel of the market and the traffic the DSP can find. Pain point here comes that having a very low % wining rate can lead you to have poorer quality traffic, so it seems like not a so good idea after all.

-Option 2: start with a high bid, where you will very probably burn a lot of cash for the algo to learn, but the traffic quality should be better and the results more trustful. And after that trying to optimize the campaigns to lower such

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!