Follow Along Anstrex+ZeroPark+Gambling Offer

AdsEmpire

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Well, this result was disappointing. I had zero conversions from my SmartLink yesterday on Desktop and Mobile. I know $30 is not a lot to test, but I have seen this offer converting before in different pop sources before so I expected at least one conversion. But alas.

Since we have no real control over smart links, I did not find it wise to just keep putting in more money expecting a conversion to occur.

So we are going to pivot this follow along to a niche I am familiar with. (Gambling). I heard from my AM about an offer doing particularly well in Europe and it was a CPA offer with a baseline of €10 and pays out $113. I had a pretty awesome landing page that I had found out so I spent last night working on it.

Geo: Germany
Payout: $113
Budget/Day : $65. I know it is a bit less but I am confident in my landing page and I believed this budget should be enough to get a conversion.
Spy Tool Used: Anstrex . Seriously, guys, you need a spy tool. Great job there @Anstrex

Creatives Used:

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!