Affiliate World Europe Ticket For Relatively Cheaper.

MGID

royalblue7

Lurker
So here's what happened;

I had purchased AWA ticket in 2019 and was planning to go to Bangkok, however, i ran across some problems and couldnt be there. And i contacted support from awa to refund my ticket money since i couldnt attend the show and i really needed the money but they said according to their terms, refund wasnt possible but they would give me the ticket of the next show(so they provided me the ticket of AWE 2020) and i replied saying i wont be able to be to Europe as its hard to get visa accepted from my country and secondly, i dont even have that much money to be to europe since it will cost much higher so i asked them for other solutions, they said refund isnt possible by any means but i could transfer the ticket to someone else's name and they could attend the show.

so since im in need of money for investing, I'm selling one AWE ticket for $500 (i purchased it for perhaps $599 more than a year ago for the conference, anyways, this value wouldnt matter as AWE tickets are available for $550+ as of now and will increase

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!