Affiliate Seating

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
So i guess pretty much everyone in working from home these days but even before all the Covid nightmare we as affiliate marketers would for the most part be working from home. Well unless you we're an extremely good ro lucky affiliate marketer then you might well be on a beach in Thailand or something in which case this post is most irrelevant to you!

But to get back to my point, my current chair is kind of dying and its only been a year or so, my previous chair was from CostCo and that lasted for about 5 years before i had to get a new one.

I paid about £160 for my CostCo chair which was one of those executive things dunno if it was actually leather but you get the idea and lasted me from 2011 to about 2018.
Then i got ordered something off Amazon, same kind of thing for about £100 but in all honesty must say it was noting on my previous chair and have been ultimately disappointed.

So I started looking about for a 'decent' chair and found that you're talking £1000 plus for a Herman Miller chair which

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!