• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Affiliate Nerds wanted for podcast guest

1win

dustinhowes

Lurker
Dustin Howes here. I am a partnership nerd spreading the good word about performance marketing. I have a blog is dedicated to helping companies grow their performance marketing channels. Also have a course teaching affiliate management best practices: https://performancemarketingmanager.com/

My YouTube channel is called Affiliate Nerd Out where I interview affiliate experts and pick their brains. I'm looking for new guests to join me. Sign up here if you have a topic that needs to be discussed in affiliate.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!