Affiliate Marketing Systematically

CrakRevenue

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Hi! This article was sent to us as part of the second article contest. Enjoy!

Introduction

Affiliate marketing can seem like a game of luck sometimes – finding a hot converting offer, a new landing page no one has seen yet, stumbling across an underpriced traffic source compared to the market, etc.
It is great being able to find such things through luck – after all many of us have made good profits from lucky opportunities like this. However, relying on luck and just trying whatever in an unfocused manner can be a detriment. At a serious level, affiliates need to focus on their core strengths and have a way of systematically testing and growing.
I will share my rough system and approach – it is by no means the best or most optimal, but I am confident it can help some struggling beginners and intermediates.

Choose Your Focus

The first step is to focus on one vertical and traffic source. For example, sweepstakes and push traffic. Or dating and display. You will hammer this combination out until you hit minimum 3 figures a day, no excuses.
The way you do this is by dominating many geos at once.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!