• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Affiliate Marketing Death is Around the Corner, But We Are Strong

Edu-Money

Ianternet

Grand Guru
It gets frustrating, I know. I have seen the ups and downs of this industry for the last 15 years. What keeps me going are the circles and relations I have made over time. That is why I decided to create a Slack group to counteract the vanishing of affiliates in the industry. It does happen, just as fast as Thanos snapping his fingers.

🌬 Don't DIsappear >> https://ADvengersOnline.com

This Slack Group is for affiliate marketers and I want to make it is geared towards affiliate marketing and media buying

As I have stated prior to my blog posts about Afflift that it has the community factor involved. I want to invite the AffLift community to join our chat. Currently, it is fairly small but people are in there helping everyone in realtime and I am in there as well giving my own feedback on the affiliate industry chat.

Join the ADvengers Slack Chat Group! You will already see members from the AffLift community like @Luke and others

slack-advengers.jpg

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!